The Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
Close to performers, surrounded by sound.
Experience the music of Pacific Chorale as never before. Join us as we sing life into a magnificent new Southern California landmark.
- Located in Segerstrom Center for the Arts, part of the expanded Orange County Performing Arts Center
- A spectacular curved glass curtain wall creates the building's front façade, rising 87 feet in height. Patrons have a preview of the interior as they arrive and a view from all levels to the Concert Hall's sister facility and its signature sculpture, Fire Bird.
- Richly textured limestone surface faces much of the exterior structure, reflecting the Southern California sunlight.
- The elegant multi-tiered foyer features a dramatic chandelier of 300 stainless steel and glass pendants and a graceful, circular marble staircase leading to the box tier lobby.
- The silver-leafed canopies in the concert hall can be adjusted to meet the individual acoustic needs for each performance.
- The C.B. Fisk concert pipe organ dominates the far wall of the concert hall, providing a fluid impression of upward flow to the canopies.