Pacific Chorale Academy is based on Venezuela’s “El Sistema,” which envisions music as a vehicle for transforming communities. Music enables every child to feel important and connected, encouraging commitment and a strong work ethic as the group strives for excellence together. School, family and community involvement are integral to creating a nurturing environment that inspires students to explore their potential and take ownership of the results.
Through the transformational power of singing together...
Financial and in-kind support for Pacific Chorale Academy are provided by:
- Students will develop valuable life skills including responsibility, persistence, and self-discipline, all in a joyful setting that promotes self-esteem.
- Students and their families will feel a sense of connection and importance to the ensemble, the school, and the community.
- Schools will benefit from increased student and family engagement.
- Communities will become better connected and appreciate the value of music and the arts in education.
- Phil & Mary Lyons
- Martin Hubbard
- Margaret Gates
- George Reiss
- Lynda Bentall
- Allergan, Inc.
- The Capital Group
- The Segerstrom Foundation
- Newport-Mesa Unified School District
For more information, please contact Molly Pontin at email@example.com or (714) 662-2345.